- Purported: Appear to be or do something, especially falsely.
- Rime: Frost formed on cold objects by the rapid freezing water vapour in cloud or fog
- Hegemonic: Ruling or dominant in a political or social context.
- Impinge: To have an effect, especially a negative one.
- Prosaic: Having or using the style or diction of prose as opposed to poetry; lacking imaginativeness or originality.
- Fulsome: Complimentary or flattering to an excessive degree.
- Raconteur: A person who tells anecdotes in a skillful and amusing manner.
- Hurtle: Move or cause to move at high speed.
- Callow: Inexperienced and immature.
- Guffaw: Loud and hearty laugh.
- Russet: Reddish brown in colour, rustic, lonely.
- Delirium: Restlessness, illusions, incoherence.
- Speckled: Covered or marked with a large number of small spots or patches of colour.
- Ubiquitous: Present, appearing or found everywhere.
- Balk: Hesitate or be unwilling to accept an idea or undertaking.
- effrontery: Insolent or impertinent behaviour.
View original post 1,285 more words