- In 2001, world’s three richest people owned personal wealth greater than the GDP of 34 poorest nations
- In 2001, 51 of 100 top revenue-generating institutions were business operations and not nation states.
- The average protein intake of a person in India through normal diet has dipped 6-10% in the past two decades with almost 86% of rural and 70% of urban population not getting the government designated 2400 kcal/day. While the richest get over 2518 kcal each day the poorest get less than 1679 kcal—a difference of almost 50%.
- Food amounts for almost half of the consumer price index (CPI) basket of India.
- 6 crore small entrepreneurs employ 12 crore people in India.
- 10 million new workers enter the job market every year in India.
- The daily intake of oil and fat consumption per person has increased from 31 gram to 42 gram in rural areas and from 42…
View original post 2,145 more words