Should you want know the name of the author please write to us:
- It is faith that removes mental turbidity and makes your mind clear.
- Weakness on both sides is, as we know, the motto of all quarrels- Voltaire.
- In the absence of writing, all knowledge was located in the mind of the Brahmin; this is why killing a Brahmin was forbidden as it was equal to killing a library. This made the Brahmin very powerful, too powerful. He jealously guarded his knowledge.’
- The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- How long can a snake keep straight.
- Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery why we climb.
- What matters is not the idea a man holds, but the depth at which he holds it.
- If there…
View original post 725 more words